Safety Boot HQ Return Policy
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at your expense for a replacement or refund. Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items cannot be worn or scuffed up, unless they are returned for a warranty issue.
All sales final on closeout items. No returns accepted.
- Return the merchandise to us within 30 days of your original receipt of the order.
- The products must be returned in new, resell-able condition. This also includes the original manufactures packaging. Please box up returns in a separate package or some form of paper packaging wrap. Please do not place labels or tape on the original manufactures packaging.
- Shipping charges will be subtracted from your total refund.
- Merchandise that has been altered or damaged in any way is not eligible for a refund and will immediately be returned upon such determination.
- Customers are responsible for the freight/postage for the return shipping.
How to send a return
Below you’ll find a downloadable link for an Acrobat form that you can fill out and send along with your return. Instructions are included on the form for sending in your return.
Please feel free to contact Bear Shoe Works if you have any questions about a return or exchange. We want you to have the best experience with your products, and if there’s anything we can do to help we’re here for you. Bear Shoe Works is the parent company for Safety Boot HQ, and when making returns you will be sending the returns to Bear Shoe Works.
Click the Adobe Icon below to download our “Return / Exchange Sheet.”
Getting the best fit for your boots or shoes
- Test your new shoes on a clean indoor carpeted surface to be sure you’ve got the right fit!
- Test your boots at the end of the day. Feet swell during the day, and an end of the day test will ensure a proper fit.
- Wear your normal socks when testing out your shoes or boots. Using socks you don’t normally use will affect the fit.
- If you have fitting issues, try relacing the shoes.
- If you’re having issues with your fit still, we can exchange them for you. You have a 30 day refund / exchange window with all of our products to be sure you get the appropriate footwear. We do ask that your exchanges be sent back in clean condition without any visible sign of wear.
Do your shoes fit?
- Is there a thumb nails width between the end of your toe and the tip of your shoe? If yes, that’s good
- Are your heel and instep snug, but not too tight? If that’s the case you’re doing good.
- Does your arch fit the shoe / boots arch pad? If yes, a good fit as well.
Searching for that perfect gift for friends or family? Shopping for boots and shoes online can be a challenge. And if you're shopping for someone else it can be even more of a challenge. So why not give them a gift card instead. They can browse our selection of shoes, boots, and safety boots, and consult with our knowledgable staff online or over the phone to get exactly what they need for footwear!